- Open any of your project topics.
- Choose Tools > Spelling Options and select the AutoCorrect tab.
- In the Replace field, type some text (such as the letters zzz).
- In the With field, type the text you would like to appear should you type the letters in the Replace field (in the example below, I typed three sentences into the With field.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the OK button.
- Open any topic, press your [spacebar] and then type the letters you typed into the Replace field (such as zzz).
- Press [spacebar] one final time and BAM! The letters have been replaced by whatever you typed in the Replace field.
Need to learn Adobe RoboHelp 8? And fast? I'm teaching an online RoboHelp class at the end of this month (April 29-30). Click here to sign up or learn more.
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kevin_siegel.