Unless you've been deliberately avoiding them, it's a good bet you've come across images similar to the one below.
- Open or create a FrameMaker document and click where you want the QR code.
- Choose Special > Generate QR Code to open the QR Code Builder.
- In the File Name field, give the QR code a name (it will be saved as a PNG image) and specify a storage location.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select the type of QR Code you'd like to create (you can select from SMS, URL, Phone, Email, and Text).
- In the image below, I selected URL from the Type drop-down menu and then typed the IconLogic website URL.
- The final step is to set the size of the URL from the Size drop-down menu. (You can select a size from the Image Dimensions drop-down menu or type your own value into the Image Dimensions field.)
- Click the Insert button to insert the QR Code into the FrameMaker document.
Looking for instructor-led training on Adobe FrameMaker? Check out our live, online, instructor-led FrameMaker classes.