Last week, Kevin taught you how to embed YouTube videos in your eLearning projects. This week I'm going to keep with the YouTube theme and show you how you can embed YouTube content into your RoboHelp project.
- Go to YouTube and locate the video you'd like to use.
- Click the Share button below the video.
- Go to the Embed tab and copy the embed code.
- In RoboHelp, open a topic and switch to HTML mode.
- Paste the embed code in the topic.
- In the src attribute, type http: in front of the url.
- Save your topic and generate your output.
Looking to learn RoboHelp? We offer a live, two-day online RoboHelp class once a month. Feel free to contact us to learn other ways to meet your RoboHelp training requirements.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.