In our own, considered, humble opinion, we have an awesome blog that every eLearning professional should read.
But sometimes we like to see what our colleagues are doing, which means taking a look at the multitude of eLearning knowledge that exists all over the web. Here are a few blogs that you simply must bookmark and read on a consistent basis:
- eLearning Industry. This website publishes original eLearning content with 360 authors and more than 90 original articles published per month.
- The eLearning Coach. Instructional design know-how from a highly experienced eLearning guru, Connie Malamed.
- E-Learning Provocateur. E-Learning Provocateur is the brainchild of Ryan Tracey, a member of eLearn Magazine's editorial board. Tracey hopes to "provoke deeper thinking" in the world of eLearning.
- Cathy Moore. Cathy Moore is an impassioned advocate for interesting and stimulating eLearning. As a speaker and adviser she is in very high demand, and her impressive resume includes companies such as Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, FedEx, and even the American Government, amongst a multitude of others.
- E-Learning 24/7 Blog. Blogger Craig Weiss was recently named the most influential person in the eLearning industry. He is an expert on Learning Management Systems and a well-known public speaker.
- OpenSesame. OpenSesame is a unique website that allows for easy buying and selling of eLearning Courses.
- The Learning Generalist. Written by Sumeet Moghe of Thoughtworks Technologies Pune.
- Social Learning Blog. An industry blog brought to you by LMS giant Interactyx.
- Upside Learning. One of the most socially shared eLearning blogs on the internet.
- Technology Enhanced Learning Blog. By David Hopkins, the 2014 ALTC Learning Technologist of the Year.
- Learning Solutions Magazine. The eLearning Guild's publication, boasting more than 1000 articles since 2002.
- Rapid eLearning Blog. By Tom Kuhlman, an eLearning pro with two decades of experience.
- I Came, I Saw, I Learned. An informative blog about the software and design side of things from IconLogic.
- Allison Rossett. A blog hosted by Dr. Allison Rosset, an eLearning expert and professor of Educational Technology at San Diego State University.
- The Spicy Learning Blog. "The Spicy Learning Blog" is posted by Saffron Interactive, Europe's prolific eLearning organization.
- Kasper Spiro. From the mind of Kasper Spiro, CEO of easygenerator.
- Docebo E-Learning Blog. A blog created by Docebo, one of the Top Ten Learning Management Systems of 2015.
- LMS Blog. Insider knowledge from the respected LMS, Latitude Learning.
- E-Learning Acupuncture. An eLearning blog created by accomplished scientist and Educational Developer at Queen's University, Eric Tremblay.
- E-Learning Academy. Tips from e-coach Alison Bickford.
Is there a blog you would like to add to this list? Feel free to name your go-to blog in as a comment below.