The CompTIA A+ Certification is the base-certification for the entire IT industry. The certification is required by various agencies within the US Government as well as many State and Local Governments. Private business and industry have followed Government regulations and have made the A+ certification a condition of employment, continued employment, and career advancement. Dice Inc, the large IT Internet job board, has ranked the A+ Certification 3rd out of all IT certifications as having the largest impact on income.
The IconLogic A+ Certification curriculum maps to the CompTIA Published Examination objectives, via classroom instruction and courseware, “A+ Study Hall”
Featuring an A+ Certified trainer who is also a Certified Online Training Professional (COTP) with 15 years of IT experience, IconLogic provides each attendee the following:
- Support until you are certified. This support can be via email, telephone, or additional online study sessions.
- Job placement assistance via recommendation.
- If your IT experience level is not up to the level recommended by CompTIA, we will furnish approximately 25 basic lessons via internet download and furnish online basic instruction.
- Unlimited online, 2.5-hour study sessions (held on regularly posted dates from 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., Eastern).
- A methodology that works, but should you fail an exam, we will furnish your next exam voucher at no charge!
- Course attendees receive two exam vouchers, courseware, and practice testing.