More and more companies are embracing virtual classes. That's great. But leading an online class isn't as easy as it sounds.
- What are some tactics for ensuring that your virtual class gets off on the right foot?
- How can you engage remote attendees, keep them awake, and help avoid distractions?
- What are the ideal ways to prepare your materials for online delivery?
- How can you improve the look of your onscreen visuals even if you're not a graphic designer?
- Zoom. WebEx. Connect. GoToTraining. Teams. What's the difference between the top virtual platforms? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What's your backup plan?
- When teaching online, what's the best "voice" to use?
- If you need to create a quiz to support your course, how can you ensure that it's written as effectively as possible?
Attend the Certified Online Training Professional (COTP) course and learn the answers to these questions, and much more.
Sponsored by the International Council for Certified Online Training Professionals (ICCOTP), the COTP course helps ensure that virtual meetings, training events, and conferences provide high-quality, memorable, enjoyable, and, most of all, effective learning experiences to participants.
Learn more about the Certified Online Training Professional course at www.iccotp.com.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.