Fresh on the heels of Adobe releasing update 1 for RoboHelp 2022, there's a new update. Normally, updates can be accessed by going to the RoboHelp Help menu and choosing Check for Updates. You won't get the update that way this time. Instead, head over to the following website and download the update manually: https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/whats-new-robohelp-2022-release-update-2.html.
After installing the update, you'll know you're up-to-date by choosing Help.
Here's a list of the bug fixes:
- When changing topics on the Style panel, the stickiness of the Preview button does not work as expected. (Bug ID: 11471)
- In the German locale, after setting Publish Profiles for File System, the error message "Invalid destination path" displays. (Bug ID: 11482)
- Sometimes, the PDF metadata is missing after upgrading from Adobe RoboHelp 2022. (Bug ID: 11460)
- A notice about the evaluation version of the PDF reactor is displayed when using the Save As PDF option. (Bug ID: 11473)
- Headings are missing for Front Matter and Back Matter items in TOC. (Bug ID: 11492)
- In the PDF template, the Use Headings up to Level option under TOC Structure is not working. (Bug ID: 11495)
- Project files (.rhpj), PDF, and Word template files (.plt and .wlt) are not exported during translation. (Bug ID: 11502)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.