Adobe released an update to Captivate 12 today. Here's a link to download the update: https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/help/captivate-downloads.html
According to Adobe, here's what's changed in the 12.1 update.
- Captivate doesn't allow you to select any file on macOS while using the Open URL or file action.
- Captivate behaves unexpectedly when you select the Text tab of Success or Failure caption of a click box in a simulation project.
- A valid numeric input in an input field produces an error.
- Added a retry state for a Drag and Drop interaction when the number of attempts exceeds one.
- When you try to apply an image filter on a cropped image, the filter isn't applied as expected.
- Captivate behaves unexpectedly while creating a project on macOS. This happens when Captivate is installed with one user account and another user tries to launch Captivate.
- Captivate may behave unexpectedly on Windows if you select the following fonts in a text object.
- Lucida Bright Demibold
- Lucida Fax Demibold
If you need Adobe Captivate training, mentoring, or eLearning development, check out our vILT courses: https://www.iconlogic.com/instructor-led-training/software-title/captivate.html. And, yes, we are still offering training on Adobe Captivate 2019... now known as Adobe Captivate Classic.